A feasibility study to determine the viability and cost of a 1.27 mile cycle path from Ciliau Aeron to link with the National Trust estate at Llanerchaeron, joining up with the National Trust’s network of footpaths and the existing cycle path to Aberaeron.
The project will:
• provide local residents and visitors with a safe and sustainable way to travel to Aberaeron
• allow local residents and visitors to enjoy and explore the countryside of the Aeron Valley
• benefit people of all ages and abilities
• allow children of Ciliau Aeron School to access learning resources at Tyglyn walled garden and Llanerchaeron on foot
• benefit clubs, societies and local outdoor education tour provider