- Complete the Enquiry form and return to either Cynnal y Cardi Project, Neuadd Cyngor Ceredigion, Penmorfa, Aberaeron, Ceredigion, SA46 0PA or email@example.com . The enquiry form will then be checked for eligibility.
- If you are eligible the Ysgol Fenter Officer will contact you and refer you to Antur Teifi, where their business advisors will help you develop your business plan and 2 year cash flows in addition to completing the application form.
- Two quotes for each item required through the bursary must be noted in the application form (Ceredigion businesses must be used where possible). We cannot purchase items from Amazon and eBay. No purchase order can be issued to a company without being set up on the creditors system.
- The application form, business plan, 2 year cash flows and other relevant supporting documents should then be sent to the Ysgol Fenter Officer, to check before being submittedto the panel.
- Panel meetings are held monthly; here the panellists will score your application. Please note that the panel may require additional information following this meeting.
- Once scored your application will have to be endorsed by the Local Action Group.
- Once endorsed your contract can then be signed. If you are providing match funding through volunteer time, this must be completed within three months of signing the contract
- If you are successful the Cynnal y Cardi Finance Officer will purchase your goods, once they have been delivered to the Cynnal y Cardi Office you can collect the items
- If Cynnal y Cardi is paying for any promotional / marketing material the Cynnal y Cardi, EU, Leader and Welsh Government logos must be used. Proofs of all documents must be confirmed by Cynnal y Cardi staff prior to printing.
- If you are a successful applicant you must provide the following as soon as possible after receiving your goods:
– Proof that the items bought have been correctly insured e.g through house insurance or car/van insurance.
– Match evidence is in order.
– A copy of an invoice that you have issued to a customer/ client.
- After six months the Ysgol Fenter Officer will visit you at your home address or place of work to:
– Complete a ‘six monthly review’ questionnaire.
– Take pictures of the purchased items.
– Discuss whether you require any further assistance – e.g training or finance.